What You’ll Learn from Attending a “Training from the BACK of the Room” Class
Lately, I have been receiving a number of emails from trainers inquiring about the 2-day “Training from the BACK of the Room” (TBR) class that I am facilitating on April 12th – 13th 2018 in Minneapolis, MN. Here is some information about the TBR class for anyone interested in learning more about it.
Whether you attend my TBR class in April 2018, or one of the TBR classes offered by my outstanding Certified Trainers, here are five great take-aways from the class, which will give you an idea of what you’ll learn and walk away with if you decide to attend:
1. All the brain-based interactive strategies that you’ll experience during the class are content-independent, meaning that you can use them right away with any topic and any curriculum (even the most technical, dry, or boring subjects).
2. All the learning activities that you’ll collect during the class are from 1- to 5-minutes in length, which means that they’re really easy to insert into any class, even the content-heavy ones.
3. You’ll experience everything you’ll be learning about, including all the brain science principles that make learner-centered, brain-based instruction so successful and exciting.
4. You’ll design one of your own classes or training programs, using your own topic, your trainer’s toolbag strategies, and the instructional design model called “The 4Cs Map.” And you’ll receive peer feedback to help you polish what you’ve designed.
5. You’ll leave with an awesome collection of resources: 2 books and 1 workbook; a trainer’s toolbag full of strategies you can use immediately; the 4Cs Map; innovative and interactive ways to use PowerPoint; fun learning aids; and dozens of other digital resources to enhance your own teaching and training skills.
And here is a bonus take-away: If you already have the books “Training from the BACK of the Room!” and “Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick!” you’ll get to experience both books in action, which is hugely different from just reading the books.
To hear what past TBR participants have said about the class and what they learned, click on the blog post below and listen to the short interesting podcast there:
“Training from the BACK of the Room Podcast” Contributed by Vic Bonacci
Click HERE for details and registration information for the April 2018 Minneapolis TBR class (there are still seats left). Click HERE for a calendar of TBR classes for 2017 – 2018 (classes are being added monthly so check back).
I will also be facilitating the 1-day Trainer Certification Course on April 15th 2018 in Minneapolis. This 1-day Cert Course will give you everything you need to be able to present the “official” 2-day TBR class for your own clients, customers, companies, and educational institutions. (Note: You must have attended a 2-day TBR class in order to attend the 1-day Trainer Certification Course.)
As of now, the 1-day Cert Course on April 15th 2018 is sold out, but there is a wait-list forming and, if there are enough people who are interested, the sponsoring company (The Braintrust Consulting Group) may open up another Cert Course day. We should know by the end of December 2017 whether we have enough interested people to consider doing this.
Click HERE for more information and registration/sign-up for the wait-list for the April 15th Trainer Certification Course.
Don’t forget to check out the free give-aways on my website’s “What’s New?” page while you’re here! 🙂 And please pass this information along to anyone who is interested in exciting, unforgettable, learner-centered, brain-based instruction.